Re: [guadec-list] Social events

Hi,

Selon German Poo Caaman~o <gpoo ubiobio cl>:
> I think social events are very good, but sadly every year it
> happens "too" late.  And I mean "too" late, because only one
> day remain to finish every single conversation that everyone
> started with a new member.

Seconded - the Nokia event last year was great just for that. We should aim to
have a second social on Sunday or Saturday evening.

By the way Andy, the offer of hosting a social event is greatly appreciated.
Last year we had trouble getting a sponsor to foot the bill. Other conferences
even offer the possibility to host a reception as a perk of being a keynote
sponsor - not sure that will work for us.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary