[guadec-list] Social events

Hello all,

I'm on this list on my own, but as I work for Fluendo I also get pressed
into service as a communications channel ;-)

So, Fluendo is interested in hosting a social event on Tuesday, 27 June.
AFAICT that is the second day of the official GUADEC, and the last
evening. We promise to host our out-of-town guests in a manner most
fitting to the beaches of the mediterranean. Fluendo will take care of
the costs for this event. (Speaking again for myself I can say that
hackers like beer very much, and are partial to cava as well.)

Well, just wanted to give the heads-up, so that unless there are
conflicts this would become the tuesday night social activity. Speak
now, or forever hold your glass.

Andy Wingo
http://wingolog.org/