Re: [guadec-list] Request to extend the deadline for theme submissions

Hi John,

I just replied your message in the forum. Let's keep the discussion
there where other possible drupalites will find it better than here:
http://beta.guadec.org/node/79

Thanks for your effort and good intentions. You proposal makes sense, I
hope my counterproposal is sensible as well.  :)

Our objective is to have a great web theme, after all. The rules should
help us to get it, not to let it scape.

En/na John Hwang ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org