Re: [guadec-list] Call for Participation procedure

Hi,

Quim Gil wrote:
Dave suggeste d awhile ago to take this as an example for the call for
papers/participation http://xtech.org/2006/call.asp

The more I see it the more I like it, we can adapt it to GUADEC.

I particularly liked something that Edd did for last year's Xtech - late breaking news sessions. A small percentage (10%) of slots were reserved for talks which only became newsworthy a few weeks before the conference. He had no trouble filling them (in fact, we usually have the opposite trouble with late breaking sessions), and I'd like us to reserve 10% of the talk slots too.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary