Re: [guadec-list] Sponsor Brochure Darft

Hi Ludovic,

I like the look - very chic.

For the sponsorship content, I agree with Quim that 3 categories should do - Cornerstone (with only one of those), Platinum and Gold (for example).

I made up a list of things that you can offer people before - here's a rough list again:

* Passes for sponsor company, professional attendance (increase number with sponsorship amount)
 * Speaker slot (30 mins/1 hour as part of a panel)
 * Speaker slot (30 mins, alone)
 * Access to press room for interviews/anouncements
 * Opportunity to host social occasion (at company's cost)
 * Inserts into conference pack
 * Stationary in main conference hall? (pens/pads)
* Place in business fair (are we having one? We'll need to start soon to sell slots if we are. I think it's not necessary)
 * Logo on marketing material
 * Banner in main hall
 * Banner during a particular presentation

Cheers,
Dave.

Ludovic Danigo wrote:
Hi,

You can find an early draft of the Sponsor Brochure at
:
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006_2fSponsorsBrochure

Need more working, Sponsoship table feature,
Organisator Recomendation
and the form are comming next.

Please give some feedback.

--