Re: [guadec-list] New new version of the Brochure :)

The prices appear in the form of the next page, which is probably enough.

In any case, let's consider this version the 1.0. We can start
distributing it to possible sponsors. Anything coming from now on will
be part of a v1.1.

¡Congratulations! Special thanks to Ludovic for his effort and patience.
Also thanks to Davyd and the rest of people that made a contribution by
proofreading and suggesting improvements.

En/na Davyd Madeley ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org