[guadec-list] Brochure updated

Hi,

I've just uploaded latest versions of the Brochure,
hopefully the last if none find problems :-)

Please have a look because you know when you have the
nose in sometimes you don't see obvious errors/tipos

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006_2fSponsorsBrochure?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=GUADEC-Sponsor-Brochure-Blue.pdf
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006_2fSponsorsBrochure?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=GUADEC-Sponsor-Brochure-Yellow.pdf

Special thanks to Davyd for it involvement.
(I think he rewrote nealy the half if not more of the
content. :) )

--
Ludovic Danigo