Re: [guadec-list] Brochure updated

On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 16:37 +0100, Ludovic Danigo wrote:

> I've just uploaded latest versions of the Brochure,
> hopefully the last if none find problems :-)

Wow! This looks absolutely fantastic.

The only tiny thing I would change is on the front page, I would remove
"The 7th Edition". It looks good on the next page, but a bit strange on
the front.

Unless we're officially calling it "GUADEC: The 7th Edition", I would
consider saying simply "GUADEC 7" or "GUADEC 2006" underneath the logo.
I think this also has the advantage for people who have trouble reading
the logo, since otherwise we don't have GUADEC printed in plain text on
the front.

> Please have a look because you know when you have the
> nose in sometimes you don't see obvious errors/tipos

I'll make an attempt to read this through again before the end of the
weekend.

--d

PS. I like the Yellow one.

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA