Re: [guadec-list] Registration fees

Hi,

I asked Mikael Snaprud, one of the organizers of the GUADEC 2004, how
they handle the fees and costs. Here is his answer, I hope this will
inspire the discussion. :D

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'