Re: Scribus help (was Re: [guadec-list] Brochure design settled - need content work)

--- Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> a écrit :

> I'm about to go to Málaga to the
> http://www.opensourceworldconference.com/ - I'll be
> offline during te
> day I guess but online late night. I will meet Javi
> in Málaga and I'll
> try to (finally) send the last text proposal fillund
> the CampusMes etc
> information, also the sponsors packages details.
>
> Tongiht we will have GUADEC logo as well...
>
> En/na Davyd Madeley ha escrit:
> > Quoting Ludovic Danigo <ldanigo yahoo fr>:
> >
> > If the latest PDF is online, I will help cleanup
> the text and do editing
> > for
> > English-grammar etc.
> >
> > What is the deadline here?

Today the 15th at 24h GMT. This is overdue. We have to
put an end at delaying it and loosing time and energy
on it better spent elsewhere.

Told three potential local sponsor they would have it
by last week. The tie for the logo forced to delay it.

BTW, what is the winning logo ?

--
Ludovic Danigo

Yahoo! Voyages : comparez les prix et trouvez les infos sur plus de 1 000 destinations
Rendezvous sur http://fr.voyage.yahoo.com