[guadec-list] Re: Do we have flyers about GNOME and GUADEC 2006 for future conferenses like FOSDEM

Hi Anne,

We have nothing by now. Are there materials from previous years we could
adapt?

Feel free to start a call from artwork, maybe better once we have the
logo (Thursday). We will have a winning designer hopefully available and
a dozen of designers that hopefully some of them will want to help even
if they didn't win the logo contest.

En/na Anne Østergaard ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org