Re: [guadec-list] Re: LOGO CONTEST???

Hi Quim,

I got the very same problem. The polling system keeps telling me that my email address is not in a valid format. (error msg: Your email address is not in a valid format. Please email the administrator if you need help.) Thought I voted with this email in the first voting. Could you please add this email to the polling system?

Thanks for the help and for all the efforts :)
Elnaz