Re: Sponsorship levels (was Re: [guadec-list] Brochure design settled - need content work)

--- David Neary <dneary free fr> a écrit :

> We got ?25,000 from Nokia last year, and that's the
> highest we've ever
> had. We should try to maintain that level, but
> honestly if we can
> persuade someone to cornerstone for ?20,000
> ($25,000) I think we should
> take it.

OK. I just uploaded the last version trying to take in
account as many sugestion as possible. It's been
faster than I though but not pain and grumbling on my
part. Scribus really need more UI love on some point
(/me dream of core/UI seperation to be able to have a
great gnome UI on top of a good PAO core :) )...

And I would like to apologize as well to have come
hard on Gil in last mail. It's been a tense and
frustating week on several level. My lack of
diplomatie sometimes make me sound harder than I
really mean.

--
Ludovic Danigo

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger. Appelez le monde entier à partir de 0,012 ?/minute !