Re: [guadec-list] Re: Drupal Theme Submission

Done: http://beta.guadec.org/node/128

Your image's size is 1156x4005 pixels. A bit too much to digest for the
image module as it is configured now. This is why you got a blanck image.

And if you are publishing an image node you can't attach a file without
uploading an image this is why you got an error message.

Seeing your mockup and the one submitted by Andreas I think the most
sensible is to collaborate to build a common theme. There is not much
point going ahead with the web theme contest with just two works
submitted and so similar both.

Do you agree? We can discuss this at http://beta.guadec.org/node/122

En/na John Hwang ha escrit: