Re: [guadec-list] Call for Participation procedure

Hey,

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 01:27 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> See http://beta.guadec.org/submitpaper and suggest improvements.

Drupal really confuses me, so I guess I don't see the full content of
what the average user sees. If it's exactly what I'm seeing, then we
have a long way to go ;)

All we need is a form with a few simple fields, and instead we have
things like -

Authoring Information
User comments
Formatting guidelines
Attachments

I just want to fill in the form goddammit, and it's cluttered with all
this crap! :)

Otherwise, the content seems fine - we're asking all the right questions
for now. Will all the submissions be on a separate page? That seems less
ideal unless we can group them together in a master page somewhere -
maybe that is possible already?

Not seeing the full picture...

Glynn