Re: [guadec-list] Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] [Fwd: Key

I would say that if you can find someone to present on something like
this, it would make a very interesting keynote.. I can kind of see the
concept and really do want to learn more, as it affects almost all users
so it obviously has broad appeal.. Seems good to me.

Alex.