Re: [guadec-list] Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] [Fwd: Key

It would be cool to have a keynote about desktop metaphores. Beryl etc
are cool but they are more about new effects rather than new concepts.
(Do we need new concepts? Is the current metaphore insufficient?)

I don't know names though. Who is the creative brain behind OLPC's
Sugar? Is Mirco a candidate for a keynote? Should we invite those guys
experimenting with multipoint desktops?