Re: [guadec-list] Key Note Speakers

Thomas Wood wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick reminder to say we had hoped to get a list of possible key
> note speaker suggestions done by the end of December. If anyone has any
> ideas of people they would like to hear speak, please pass names and
> contact details on to guadec-list gnome org!

I saw a very nice talk by Ari Jaaksi (head of Nokia OSSO,
ari jaaksi nokia com) at Open Source in Mobile on building consumer
products with open source. It might be interesting to see if he'd like
to give a similar talk at GUADEC. You can read his white paper on which
the talk is based at
http://www.maemo.org/presentations/ari_jaaksi/Developing_770_with_Linux_and_OSS.pdf

Thanks,
Rob Taylor