[guadec-list] Re: Accomodation duration

Benjamin Otte <in7y118 <at> public.uni-hamburg.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've been looking for the exact dates of the duration of the accomodation
> in Villanova Park, but couldn't find it anywhere (neither on the Webpage
> nor find someone on IRC who knew)
> Do you know them?
>
> Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

The dates are from Friday June 23rd (check-in) to Saturday July 1st of
(check-out) (eight GUADEC hacking-fun days).

Booking accommodation in the GNOME Village is still possible, contacting
directly Vilanova Park. Identify yourself as GUADEC participant in order to get
a discount. Hurry up because Summer and the high season is approaching quickly.

-- Juanjo