[guadec-list] Phone cards for local calls?

Hi

I think this is probably a question for one of the local guys of the
planning group.

Does anyone know if there is a local supplier of phone cards and how
much they would cost (for the best deal)?

I think that quite a few persons are going to need one.
It would be good to have the reference in the program.

I got this idea from the list where you are going to list important
phone numbers. (Fine idea!)

About the list of handy words and expressions we have had lists before.
May be they can be reused to some extent. (In Norway we did not have
"cava" on the list:-))

Best wishes

Anne