[guadec-list] Contacting speakers (and registered users in general)

Dave and Sara have been requesting to Devin the list of email addresses
to all the guadec.org users

We think it's not very appropriate to extract a list of the emails of
all the registered people. Not just for the privacy, also because once
it's extracted is not as clever as it could be in drupal i.e. having
roles assigned for each user.

I think the most sensible thing to do is to give you permissions to
access to the contact details and assign "speaker" role to the
appropriate users. If we create a "speakers" role then is easy to send
them emails from drupal only to that group, all at once.

This is useful anyway, since there will be instructions etc we will want
to communicate to all the speakers later on. This solution takes a bit
more of time to make the first communication, but then all the rest can
be done instantly.

What do you think?