Re : Re : Re : Re : [guadec-list] Printed program content

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, Ludovic Danigo wrote:

> > > I didn't mean otherwise.  I said for we can use LaTeX for the
> > > bios and abstracts, or any other running text part of it.
> >
> > Do you comit on working on it ?
> > If you want to do it, then I step out of the process,
> > it's been too long since I touched LaTeX.
>
> No no.  I can do the LaTeX part, but we definitely want your
> Scribus work or we will be left with a plain black&white booklet
> :).  I was just trying to be helpful.  If you think all can be
> done in Scribus, all the better.

Hum ... I don't get it then, sorry. What do you wanted to do in LaTeX ?

It all can be done with scribus. Actually you define the page size
then it's up to the printer to put page in order and decide the way
he want / can print it.

Well, let me experiment a bit on an A5 layout, but my lack of experience
in Scribus and the amount of things we would want to put in make
me think it will be tricky.

--
Ludovic Danigo