Re: Re : Re : Re : [guadec-list] Printed program content

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, Ludovic Danigo wrote:

> > I didn't mean otherwise.  I said for we can use LaTeX for the
> > bios and abstracts, or any other running text part of it.
>
> Do you comit on working on it ?
> If you want to do it, then I step out of the process,
> it's been too long since I touched LaTeX.

No no.  I can do the LaTeX part, but we definitely want your
Scribus work or we will be left with a plain black&white booklet
:).  I was just trying to be helpful.  If you think all can be
done in Scribus, all the better.

> -- Ludovic Danigo

--behdad
http://behdad.org/