Re : Re : [guadec-list] Printed program content

> > Objections ?
>
> No, No, No.  A3 doesn't even fit in any laptop case I know, let
> alone pockets.  It's ok to have a 150page A5, and in fact better
> than a 30page A3.

150 pages A5 ... that a book ! And that doesn't in my pocket ! ;-P
Tell me you've never see someone with one of those free diaries
folded in two under the arm or in four in a pocket.

Don't forget that you'll can find the program in the and where we care
to put it.

You can have a look at the layout I started working on (very alpha).
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent

--
Ludovic Danigo