Re: Re : [guadec-list] Printed program content

I think we need to find the size we want based on... the size we want
for a good quality printed program.

If the size we want brings too much work to someone volunteering we can
spend some budget and comission it.

The printed program and the bag are two memorable aspects of an event.
Producing a professional quality program costs more or less the same
than sponsoring one participant from somewhere in America - and we are
sponsoring some.

IMO we can concentrate in the content and the layout design, and then
comission the dirty work to someone willing to do this professionally.