Re : [guadec-list] Printed program content

On Sunday at 18:35, Ludovic Danigo wrote:

> > This week Sara and I are going to start working on the printed program.
> > She'll animate the debate in Marketing will i'll do it here as I prefer not
> > sucribe to this list to not loose focus on periferal stuff that might occur
> > on that list. I still I have a lot of mail behind (not Guadec related though ;-) )
> >
> > First we should define the format. Two options :
> > * A5 : small form, fit in the pocket, low content.
>
> I really liked the Stuttgart ones (A5, with speakers and abstracts for
> all the talks).

Well, after some test, it turn out that an A3 sized could be easier to fill.
A5 is harder to deal with in the end, you have to use very small font,
cut text to make it fit ...

If you look at http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent
we have quite some content to put in so I think I am going for the A3
(for the greater pleasure of Dave X-D) and I think we can put the program
in the middle so that people can detache it or at the end (in a TV Program
fashion) in a way people can cut it.

Nowadays, you can see that people are not that bothered to keep with them
the 20 minutes or Metro of the day.

Objections ?