Re: [guadec-list] [Fwd: [Gnome-desarrollo] Petición de Contribuciones, III GUADEC Hispana 24 y 25 junio Vilanova i la Geltrú]

El lun, 03-04-2006 a las 12:05 +0200, Rodrigo Moya escribió:
> On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 07:42 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:
> > The Call for Paper for GUADEC-ES goes apart from GUADEC's Call for
> > Participation. As in previous years, it is decided by GNOME Hispano and
> > the GUADEC Committee has nothing to do with the selection process.
> >
> > Rodrigo & co, you need to take in account though that there have been
> > submissions in Spanish at guadec.org, and they correspond to GUADEC-ES
> > as well.

> yeah, that's why I would have preferred to use the same CFP for both
> events :) But well, it's now done, so I guess we could try to get a list
> of the submissions and Spanish and forward them to the GUADEC-ES
> committee as normal submissions. Could you retrieve that list?

I would like that if the persons are interested in submitting to "GUADEC
Hispana" and their paper isn't accepted in the GUADEC core, have the
option of submitting to GUADEC-ES, even is there is people interested in
given a talk in Spanish or Portuguese just follow the Call for Papers.

The process in GUADEC Hispana is a little different because we would
like to publish a proceedings book of the conference, and there is a
review committee that makes suggestions and questions to the papers
submitted in order to improve the quality.

Last year book was printed and was given to all participants and was
funded by the Junta de Extremadura.
http://2005.guadec-es.org/download/GUADEC-ES-2005-libro-de-actas.pdf

All the information is available in Spanish in the URL
http://2006.guadec.es/guadec/peticion_de_ponencias

--
Jose Maria Casanova Crespo

email: jcasanova udc es