Re: [guadec-list] [Fwd: [Gnome-desarrollo] Petición de Contribuciones, III GUADEC Hispana 24 y 25 junio Vilanova i la Geltrú]

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 07:42 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:
> The Call for Paper for GUADEC-ES goes apart from GUADEC's Call for
> Participation. As in previous years, it is decided by GNOME Hispano and
> the GUADEC Committee has nothing to do with the selection process.
>
> Rodrigo & co, you need to take in account though that there have been
> submissions in Spanish at guadec.org, and they correspond to GUADEC-ES
> as well.

yeah, that's why I would have preferred to use the same CFP for both
events :) But well, it's now done, so I guess we could try to get a list
of the submissions and Spanish and forward them to the GUADEC-ES
committee as normal submissions. Could you retrieve that list?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>