Re: [guadec-list] Online registration - alpha

Le vendredi 24 mars 2006 à 15:09 +0100, Murray Cumming a écrit :
> On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 15:02 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> > Yes, you can. But as far as I know intra-european transfers don't have
> > "almost no comission".
>
> There was an EU ruling that said (I believe) that they should not be
> more expensive than domestic transfers, which usually means that they
> are free.

This is not exact : currently, EU directive enforce same pricing for
credit card payment or withdraw in Euroland.

What you are talking about is a new proposal which isn't effective yet :
http://europa.eu.int/comm/internal_market/payments/framework/index_en.htm

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva