Re: [guadec-list] Drupal test

Hi,

Fernando San Mart�Woerner wrote:
On vie, 2005-11-25 at 23:27 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
Drupal's shopping cart is very standard: select items, check out, pay.

but we want to avoid shopping cart, my idea is to get a list of fees
(Professional, Student, Free) and put a selection area at the bottom of
the page, then request for payment to paypal or other web payment
system.

I agree that we want to avoid the shopping cart metaphor.

We should also bear in mind, from the start, two categories which won't pay - press (who should have a way to apply for press accreditation) and speakers (who have paid for the last two years in GUADEC, but I would like to modify that).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary