Re: Projector for lightning sessions

Hi Daniel,

The main hall in which the lightning talks will be has a beamer, but no projector, I believe.

Note that set-up time in lightning talks is usually taken away from your talk time. I agree a projector would have been useful, but we didn't think of the special needs of the lightning talks when planning equipment.

That said, maybe Joerg or Hanno can jump to the rescue here? We'll see on-site in any case.

Cheers,
Dave.

Daniel Drake a écrit :
Hi,

Will there be a projector screen available for the lightning talks, to do a
quick demo?

Thanks,
Daniel