Re: Projector for lightning sessions

Daniel Drake wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Will there be a projector screen available for the lightning talks, to do a
> quick demo?
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel

A bonus would be a single machine connected to the projector that all
the lightning talkers could put stuff on in advance so everyone doesn't
have to mess around setting machines up.

That reminds me - please make sure that the main speakers can make sure
their laptops work with the projectors beforehand - I remember a few
sessions last year when lots of time was wasted setting them up.

Regards,
Daniel