Re: Missing speaker

Hi,

Danilo Šegan a écrit :
I'd be willing to substantially shorten and modify my talk (Localised
Free Desktop, Sunday 15:00-16:00) to eg. 40 minutes (instead of 60,
including questions :) or even 35 total, if that would help.

No need, thanks. I'm not going to start reducing slots to 45 or 30 minutes to try to squeeze someone in somewhere - the only effect that will have is that we will over-run the schedule more :)

By the way, a 60 minute slot already means that you should not prepare any moer than 40 minutes (excluding questions) - in fact, I'd reccommend preparing 30 minutes, and taking 15 minutes questions. Aim to finish up after 45 or 50 minutes.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary