Missing speaker

Hi,

It seems like we accidentally dropped a speaker from the list of talks we accepted - and not just anyone, it's Matthias Claser talking about how to use the newer GTK+ APIs.

This is absolutely a one-off, because it was our mistake, but I would like to include him on the schedule without shoving anyone out. And that means having 5 slots for 1 time-slot.

I propose 15h Sunday, Studio A (if we have it).

Matthias has asked that we sort out something (or let him know that his talk is cancelled) this evening.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary