Re: Missing speaker

Today at 19:08, Dave Neary wrote:

> I propose 15h Sunday, Studio A (if we have it).

I'd be willing to substantially shorten and modify my talk (Localised
Free Desktop, Sunday 15:00-16:00) to eg. 40 minutes (instead of 60,
including questions :) or even 35 total, if that would help.

If we can find at least another person in "Karlsruhe" willing to do
the same on Sunday, we might be able to put Matthias' talk there.  Of
course,  I don't really know how viable such shortening really is, I
didn't present at too many conferences :)

Cheers,
Danilo