Schedule change

Hi all,

I just made a couple of smallish changes to the schedule (don't worry Leslie, as far as I'm concerned the line got drawn in the sand for the printers yesterday ;)

1) I merged the 4 freeform "streams" into one, in line with Glynn's suggestion which no-one objected to (and now it's too late). We'll have a plenum session to start, with Jeff Waugh as MC, and people will split off into smaller grous when leaders are identified, and interested parties follow them. The people left when everyone else is gone will hold hands and sing songs.

2) I have added Nat Friedman as MC for the lightning talks. Nat's fun, and lively, something which will keep the session moving along and hopefully make it a success.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary