Re: How many rooms left at Youth Hostel?

On Sat, 2005-05-14 at 03:51 +0300, Enver ALTIN wrote:

> The invitation letter could be sent by fax directly to the consulate

If you sent me your details privately - name on passport, passport
number, address and proposed dates of travel, I will ask the German
co-organizers to prepare a letter for fax when they open on Tuesday
after the holiday.

> Looks like foundation membership could help me to cut down about $75 on the
> attendance fee. Of
> course my application could be rejected by foundation, how long does it
> usually take to become a foundation member? So I can get both paid and
> done one shot, that would be perfect.

The membership process may take longer than the time before GUADEC. You
may also request a subsidy when you register or choose the
Student/Hobbyist category, if that will help you participate in GUADEC.

Best regards,

tim