Re: How many rooms left at Youth Hostel?

On 5/14/05, Enver ALTIN <ealtin parkyeri com> wrote:
> The invitation letter could be sent by fax directly to the consulate
> (I'm not really sure if they require that) but I think a PDF copy I can
> print out would do it, at least for the first-minute of application. I'm
> not really sure what else they may want later on.

Just some advice: Use faxed anytime you can. The embassies generally
don't like emails and printouts (if they don't insist on *originals*).

Since there are so many Turkish people in Germany, the process may be
more straight-forward than here in Iran, or more harsh! Make sure you
contact the embassy directly at the earliest opportunity, ours needed
an appointment time which it didn't previously. Also, try to find
people who have very recently applied for a German visa, and ask for
their advice.