Re: How many rooms left at Youth Hostel?

Hi,

Murray Cumming schrieb am 12. Mai 2005:

> I've wondered about that too. And I'm considering covering the extra 300
> Euros myself (hopefully the Foundation funds would compensate me
> eventually) to cover the extra places, hoping to fill them at the last
> minute.

To cover is not a problem, you "only" need someone to sign. But they
will only accept (more or less) the agreement if there are 14 or
more people sleeping in there.

Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |