Re: How many rooms left at Youth Hostel?

Hi Murray,

I saw some discussion of the cheap camp on IRC yesterday. I get the impression that there's a definite silent minority who haven't added their names to the wiki.

Can we do a blitz on mailing lists, blogs etc today and see if anyone chimes in? Getting people to mail you directly might be more useful that having them add their name to the wiki.

Dave.

Murray Cumming a écrit :
Tim, do we have any rooms left at the youth hostel that we might offer
to the 6 people who probably won't be able to use Camp Feuerbach
(because not enough people were interested)?

--
David Neary
bolsh gimp org