Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC logo and web theme contests

2005/12/6, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:

> > Ok, the GNOME logo mandatory and the GNOME name... possibly optional
> > because having two words in a single logo (GNOME + GUADEC) may be a
> > tough design exercise. Agreed?
>
> Given the choice of one of two names, I'd choose GNOME. If our posters and
> T-shirts and name-tags and ads, etc, don't mention GNOME _again_ then I
> will weep.

Well I think the problem is that somebody and some point choose to
call this thing "GUADEC" and not "GNOME Summit". So the question is
rather if the name GUADEC should be changed. You can not give an event
one name and promote another title!?

Thilo

--
http://www.pfennigsolutions.de