Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC logo and web theme contests

En/na Quim Gil ha escrit:

> The jury could be formed by one representant of:
>
> - GNOME Foundation - the owners of the brand
> - GUADEC committee - the contest organisers
> - art.gnome.org - main source of contributors (I)
> - gnome-look.org - main source of contributors (and II)
> - GIMP development team - experts in creative GTK+ tools (I)
> - Inkscape development team - experts in creative GTK+ tools (and II)
> - Vilanova - the local eye
> - The sponsor - getting them involved as well
> - The community - based on the results of a poll in the GUADEC website

Oh, and the Drupal development team as well. Tjis would make 10 people.
In case of draw the GNOME Foundation vote decides.

Note that this jury composition should assure the spread of the contest
to a big base of creative designers already sensitive to free software
and more than probably aware of GNOME if not directly users and
therefore double incentivated in finding great solutions for GUADEC &
GNOME's graphic design.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org