Re: [guadec-list] Registration payment platforms

I'd better recommend you to invest your time having a look to the
payment platforms available with the eCommerce module.

OSCommerce or Zencart are great applications to manage shopping sites.
They are hard to set up and I don't see thry cover any functionality the
Drupal's eCommerce module doesn't cover for the purpose of alowing
people to pay online for registering to the conference.

eCommerce is a much more simple solution. It solves smaller problems but
our problem with registration is at the end a small problem (no mall, no
wide range of products, no shipping costs, no compare products, not even
images or files attached to products on sale...)

More

OScommerce vs Drupal ecommerce
http://drupal.org/node/20285

Creating Ecommerce site with Drupal and OSCommerce or Drupal and Zen
Cart. Is it possible?
http://drupal.org/node/38049

En/na Ludovic Danigo ha escrit:

--