Re: [guadec-list] Registration process

I had a first look to the eCommerce module.

It allows to handle purchases done by non registered users.

It allows to calculate automatic discounts by user profile.

Suggestion:

- 5% discount of the regular registration price if you are registered in
he site, allowing us to contact you with updates etc.

- 10% or whatever if you are a Foundation member registered to the site.

- Other % applicable to other profiles already registered to the site
with their profiles approved by the web team (accredited press,
speakers, advisory board members, friends of GNOME, etc).

All this would help starting to have a clever database of GUADEC
interested people, knowing better who thei are. Please note that
different roles/profiles can be targeted on different ways as well. For
instance, from Drupal we can send an email only to registered users
accredited as Foundation members, or press, organisation members, GUADEC
volunteers...

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org