[guadec-list] Barcelona2006 wiki page

Someone had created before me: http://live.gnome.org/Barcelona2006

Sorry if I've introduced big changes on the previous version, but
following someones advise in this list I've avoided any confusion making
this page just for planning (and for planners). 2006.guadec.org will
introduced the interesting info for users and antendees when it's ready.

I haven't got the time to fill the subpages and tomorrow I'm offline.
I'll do it on Wednesday, if someone wants to start first, you're welcome.

For some reason I'm not able to set a link to Stuttgart2005...

Quim