[guadec-list] Workshops at GUADEC 2006 organised by local groups

Hello folks!

I have started to contact some local groups (the ones that I had more handy) to see how they can help to organise workshops for our local community during the days before the GUADEC 2006, that is, during the weekend. From our last meeting here in Barcelona I understood that was the more convenient time for doing them.

I have put together this Wiki page:

http://live.gnome.org/LocalWorkshops

Any comment will be appreciated.

In the next days, when we have discussed this a bit more, I'll be contacting a few more groups and publishing a small public call in local weblogs.

Best Regards,

Jordi,
--

Jordi Mas i Hernàndez, HomePage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/