Re: Minimizing Talk Collisions: post your priorities!

Dave Neary wrote:
> DANIELLLANO a écrit :
> >What about setting a room about technology another room about big projects
> >and a room about social to prevent collisions between technology talks
> >for example?
>
> The general themes of the conference are day-based rather than stream-based.

Why?

> I can see you're a multimedia type of guy :) So the multimedia
> conference is a real treat - we have made sure that no multimedia talks
> are clashing.

In fact my main interest is usability and productivity of the desktop
but I don't find the talk or workshop most apropiate to talk about that.
(I'm not an expert either but a really interested user)

> In general, at any given time, you are likely to find a talk on
> infrastructure, a talk on an application, a tutorial presenting a GNOME
> technology and a talk from the multimedia conference. Unfortunately that
> means that sometimes multimedia talks clash with tutorials or
> conferences that are interesting.

Minimizing those collisions should be important.

> >Gargantuan Tickling Killer Monkeys (what?)
>
> GTK# and Mono tutorial.
>
> >Remotely Useful? (what?)
>
> A GNOME remote desktop application.

Maybe the names of these talks should be changed as I'm probably not the
only one confused about these names.