Re: Minimizing Talk Collisions: post your priorities!

What about setting a room about technology another room about big projects
and a room about social to prevent collisions between technology talks
for example?

I know some people can only assist one day but it doesn't matter how you
set the talks because most probably you would just go the day you can or the
day of your most interesting talk

I'm posting my priorities to show what I'm interested in
(most interested at top) (I'm setting the keynotes anyway):
Mark Shuttleworth, Canonical, Ltd.
Dan Kusnetsky, IDC
Cairo
Fast and Slick
GStreamer
Flumotion
Pitivi
GNOME Meeting - VoIP
Xiph
SELinux and GNOME
Project Topaz
The Future of freedesktop.org
Annodex
A Better Future through Panel Applets
Gargantuan Tickling Killer Monkeys (what?)
Software Patents in Europe
Beagle
Power Management in GNOME
Remotely Useful? (what?)
GNOME Foundation
Marketing GNOME
Evolution: EPlugin
Linux Terminal Server Project
OpenOffice 2 & StarOffice 8
Eclipse, Java-GNOME, and GCJ
The Eclipse IDE and you
Advanced Unit Testing
PyGTK and Glade
Digital Photography in GNOME
Writing about GNOME
How to Contribute to GNOME
101 Things to Know about GNOME
Case Studies of Free Software Desktop Deployments
Baden Württemberg
.pat.org - Patent Opposition in the US
Nokia and Open Source
Localized Free Desktop