Minimizing Talk Collisions

I was wondering if you planned talk collisions.
There are some talks I'm interested that collision in the current
schedule.

Could we set up some sort of a server where everyone sets their preferred
talks and it comes with the less collisions possible schedule?

It just bothers me having some talk collisions and some hours with
little interesting talks for me.

I know it's impossible to assist to all interesting talks but we should
try to minimize collisions by sending a prioritized talk list.