Re: Registration fee & template

Hi Oliver and Dave

We need everyone to register, to be able to know who is coming to
scale up food and keep a register of how many are coming for the
various accomodation options and to order enough programmes and
proceedings. We also need to keep track of who can volunteer during
the conference.

If you need free registration, please ask for that. We are quite
liberal at handing out scholarships. If your employer is willing to
sponsor you, try to get the registration fee covered. It is the
registration fee, in addition to sponsoring money, that makes the
conference go around, and that allows us to get interesting
keynote speakers and subsidise Gnome developers that need it for
coming to the conference.

Mvh.
Nils